This week marks the release of my book, How To Paleo – Lose Weight, Gain Muscle and Avoid Doctors! I am very excited and proud to put a book out into the world that covers more than just the basics of exactly what it takes to live according to paleo principles.
If you for some reason didn’t receive my mail regarding the book launch, inside you’ll find:
Chances are you’ve had your fair share of exposure to the paleo diet through this site and whatever other sites you may follow. I’d like to take a second and explain why I love my book so much.
- It is easy to read, with a logical flow and breakdown.
- It contains proper, yet simply put information.
- It contains “most of what’s required” to “get paleo”, the rest is up to you and your experience on the diet. Think of it like fine tuning.
- It contains personal takes on what I think the paleo diet should really mean and be about.
- The content in How To Paleo comes from research I’ve done on my own, as well as reasearch into the works of some of the biggest names in paleo such as Timothy Noakes, Tim Ferriss and of course, Mark Sisson.
- It is relevant, not over-your-head information that will ensure you understand the fundamentals without being bombarded with too much information.
- It is only $27 😀
The book aims to serve as a guide rather than a bible. That may seem to belittle the book a bit, but the truth is that I’ve found that if information is too rigid it becomes unactionable and ultimately useless. I’ve tried very hard to incorporate what I believe to be the most usefull and important parts of my paleo experience into the book, so that you don’t have to spend hours and hours trying to make sense of what’s what.
So if you have been looking for a resource on the paleo diet that has been written by a paleo enthusiast, follower and convert then look no further. I’ve done all the research for you, and put in hours and hours of work to make How To Paleo a reality. I wish that something like it existed when I started my paleo adventure, and I’m sure that it will add value to paleo followers, both new and schooled, young and old.
Thanks for being part of paleomunch.com which has allowed me to grow my knowledge of the way our bodies work and ultimately change my life and many others!