Before you start reading, I have to let you in on a little secret: I’m really not the biggest fan of salad dressing. Pale diet salad dressing though, I’m undecided. Most of the recipes I’ve found are based on things like vinegars and fruit juices. Not sugary fruit juices, proper fruit juices from freshly squeezed juices. This is good news for us, because even though I wouldn’t recommend eating fruit more than a few times a week, it is still an excellent source of vitamins. Vitamin C is instrumental in the body’s fight against infection, for example. You already knew that though, because you are smart!
Garlic And Lemon Juice Paleo Diet Salad Dressing
- Garlic: Minced, one tablespoon
- Ginger: Use a grater to get it really fine, match the amount of garlic you use
- Honey: Again, match the amount of garlic you use
- Vinegar: Try apple vinegar, and use around four times the amount of garlic
- Coriander: Use half as much coriander as you did garlic, coriander is pretty potent
- Oil of your choice: Olive oil is good!
- Spices: Salt and pepper to your taste
How to make:
- Add all the ingredients into a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth and fluid enough to be poured
- Keep in a seal-able container in the fridge for later, or eat it right now, it’s your choice!
Pineapple And Lime Paleo Diet Salad Dressing
- Lime: One whole lime, squeezed. Or for something different try to pulp it!
- Pineapple juice: About half a cup would be good
- Ginger: Grind the ginger for best results, or grate it, either or!
How to make:
- Easy, liquify everything, either just by relying on the methods of preparation or by putting the ingredients for the salad dressing in a blender
That’s it! Enjoy. This one is great on something like a breakfast salad or a fruit salad.
Super Creamy Curried Paleo Salad Dressing
- Lime: Juice from one fruit is enough.
- Orange: Pulp it, but make sure it has been peeled and de-seeded.
- Garlic: Crush one clove.
- Curry powder: Of your choice and to your taste. Try one teaspoon first.
- Avacado: Two is perfect, and make sure that they have been peeled and de-pipped.
- Water: One cup.
- Himalyan rock salt: About half a teaspoon.
- Cinnamon: A quarter teaspoon.
How to make:
- Put it all in a blender and let it rip until it’s all creamy and delicious.
This paleo salad dressing recipe can be served on all salads and will work very well on some meat such as chicken or beef strips. Awesome!
Salads are quite a core part of the paleo diet due to their simplicity and super low carbohydrate content. They work really well in summer too because they are cool and easy to eat. You can make great paleo smoothies with salads too, all you do is take old salad ingredients and put them in a blender and you are good to go!
I hope you enjoy these great paleo salad dressing recipes, I certainly do!